Saturday 3 July 2010

FDA Show



Wow, before my post in the last few days I hadn’t posted anything in about 4 months. Well I have now finished my FDA course and am now busy doing work alongside getting myself ready to go onto the 3rd year of BA illustration at Camberwell.


This blog is probably going to see a lot more use now in terms of listing my research sources and things of interest for BA purposes as well as posting work in progress, finished pieces that don’t feel right for my website (tomdorkin.com) and any other bits and pieces I get up to.

Also anyone in the London area on the 8th of July it would be lovely to see you at our FDA illustration and design end of year show in Russian Club Studios (flyer at the top)

There will be free wine and Thai food, what more do you want.
T.

No comments: